Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weight Watchers Weight Loss That Lasts



This book is about weight-loss truths. Our goal is to tell you the whole truth about how you can lose weight for good. In doing so, we can help you base your weight-loss efforts on solid principles that work and that are based on years of experience and hundreds of scientific studies, many of which were performed at the Rippe Lifestyle Institute (RLI) or with people following the Weight Watchers program. Together, we’ve had the opportunity to learn from countless people about what works when it comes to sustainable weight loss. We know that with the right method, long-term weight loss is possible.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Chapter 01 - Is sustainable weight loss possible?
Chapter 02 - Do those extra few pounds really matter?
Chapter 03 - Is willpower the key to weight loss?
Chapter 04 - Should I focus mostly on exercise?
Chapter 05 - What counts the most—fats, carbs, or calories?
Chapter 06 - Do my genes or metabolism keep me from achieving sustainable weight loss?
Chapter 07 - Is my metabolism affected by what, how, and when I eat?
Chapter 08 - Does how I lose weight really matter?
Chapter 09 - Is there one right approach to weight loss?
Chapter 10 - Is my weight problem just about me?

RAPIDSHARE

http://rapidshare.com/files/212028354/Weigh.Watchers.Weight.Loss.the.10.Big.Diet.Myths.rar

MEDIAFIRE

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejvet1thzye

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Topup2u